Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Wonder of God

"The heavens praise your wonders, O Lord, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.  For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?  Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?"  Psalm 89:5-6

The wonder of it all!  Do I see it?  Today, yes.  I see how God provides for His children in so many ways.  I pray I can always recognize His hand as He orchestrates my life. 

A praise Him in the midst of life.  I praise Him for His faithfulness.  So what is my task?  To be available.  To be sensitive to His voice.  

And then?  I first trust.  Then follow.

Trust that He knows my destination.

Trust that He has a plan, especially for me.

Trust that He has already prepared the way.

Trust that He will guide my feet as I pick up my feet and put them down, one step at a time.

And then I follow Him, not my plan.

I follow Him, not my desire.

I follow Him, not my logic.

I follow Him, when I only see the next step.

I follow Him and no other for no one else compares to Him.

Today I Trust.  Today I follow!  I will rely on His strength and power to accomplish this.  

Do you need to declare this today as well?





1 comment: